Ranchi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday laid foundation stones for projects worth over Rs 27,000 crore in Jharkhand, including the Sindri urea plant. Accordingly the Sindri urea plant in Dhanbad district of the state had been shut 16 years ago. Modi said addressing the gathering at Sindri and also laid the foundation stone for a 750-bed All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and an airport in Deoghar district "The urea plants of Sindri, Baruni (Bihar) and Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh will help in the second agriculture revolution in the eastern India".
The Prime Minister said "People of eastern India have to go to New Delhi for AIIMS treatment. Now we are opening AIIMS here, so that people can avail the same treatment here”. He said "After Ranchi, the gas will be supplied to the 70 districts of Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal through pipeline." Moreover Modi also laid online the foundation stone for 800mwx5 super thermal power plants in Patratu of Ramgarh district.
As per report this is a joint venture between Patratu Thermal Power Plant
Station and National Thermal Power Plant. Earlier in the first phase, three
units of 800mw each will be developed at an estimated cost of Rs 18,668 crore
and the project is envisaged to be completed by 2021-2022.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018