Ranchi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday laid foundation stones for projects worth over Rs 27,000 crore in Jharkhand, including the Sindri urea plant. Accordingly the Sindri urea plant in Dhanbad district of the state had been shut 16 years ago. Modi said addressing the gathering at Sindri and also laid the foundation stone for a 750-bed All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and an airport in Deoghar district "The urea plants of Sindri, Baruni (Bihar) and Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh will help in the second agriculture revolution in the eastern India".
The Prime Minister said "People of eastern India have to go to New Delhi for AIIMS treatment. Now we are opening AIIMS here, so that people can avail the same treatment here”. He said "After Ranchi, the gas will be supplied to the 70 districts of Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal through pipeline." Moreover Modi also laid online the foundation stone for 800mwx5 super thermal power plants in Patratu of Ramgarh district.
As per report this is a joint venture between Patratu Thermal Power Plant
Station and National Thermal Power Plant. Earlier in the first phase, three
units of 800mw each will be developed at an estimated cost of Rs 18,668 crore
and the project is envisaged to be completed by 2021-2022.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open