According to sources despite the fact that Karnataka's JDS leader HD Kumaraswamy arrived at the swearing-in ceremony as Chief Minister along with his wife Anitha, the photos that go viral on the internet shows that he's also married to heroine Kutty Radhika, with whom he has a daughter Shamika too.
Meanwhile neither Kumaraswamy nor Radhika speaks about it openly because Hindu Marriage Act will make the incumbent CM a criminal then. Accordingly polygamy is a crime and forget about the laws and rules, but now, dance clippings of heroine Radhika are going viral on the internet. Clips that showcase her dancing skills alongside actor cum dancer Salman on the Kannada TV show 'Dance Dance Juniors' to the one where she attempted a Belly Dance as well.
Moreover presently these clips are breaking the internet as netizens are
showing quite an enthusiasm to catch those passionate moves of CM's wife on the
floor. Even though Radhika has secretly married in 2006, which is confirmed by
her in 2010, she always wanted to make a film on dance. Further like the Hindi
film ABCD, she wants to come up with the film "I Hate Dance", but it
never materialized and she is back to films after 4 year hiatus and picking up
some character roles.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018