Bengaluru sources stated that Congress-JD(S) combine in Karnataka has won the Trust Vote easily. As per report this is a big setback to BJP as it poured cold water on the remaining hopes that it had to grab the power in Southern state. BJP somewhere still had some hope that the alliance of JD(S)-Congress would get cracks while distribution of power. Further banking on it, BJP's candidate had even filed nomination for Speaker who later withdrawn fearing defeat. Meanwhile soon after JD(S)-Congress won the Floor Test by achieving the magic figure, BJP MLAs staged walkout.
Earlier speaking in the Assembly, two day CM Yeddyurappa has 'targeted' Congress leader and former minister DK Shivakumar and 'rued' over him saying he was "responsible for all" indicating at his loss of power. Moreover angry Yeddyurappa cursed Shivakumar that he would get for what he did.
Meanwhile, Shivakumar is sulking against his party that he was not
"rewarded" well. Shivakumar played crucial role in keeping the flock
intact avoiding horse-trading or poaching from BJP that lacked required
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7