According to sources in a sample of 15,859 people from 19 states, 47% voted against Modi rule in 2019. While the 39% voted that Modi deserves power in 2019, the rest (14%) have opined that they have not decided yet keeping their options open. Meanwhile the survey was conducted by ABP News CSDS Mood of the Nation survey.
Meanwhile what's more startling is that the survey numbers are close to the numbers recorded for the UPA in July 2013 ahead of 2014 elections. Earlier as per the survey which was held nine months before 2014 general elections indicated that 39% were against Congress-led UPA then, whereas 31% were in favor of Manmohan Singh as the PM while remaining 30% were indecisive then.
Moreover as per the fresh survey indicated that anti-Modi sentiment is
high among country's religious minorities whereas Hindus are very slightly in favor
of Modi but even they are found to be divided into half. Furthermore among
Hindu voters, 44% are in favor of Modi being given a second chance whereas 42% are
opposing him. Presently the survey's results proved a sharp decline in the
image of Modi. Accordingly the same survey which was conducted five months ago
stated that 34% would vote for him if elections are held right away then.
Moreover this two percent drop is hinting the downfall of Modi.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India