According to sources in a sample of 15,859 people from 19 states, 47% voted against Modi rule in 2019. While the 39% voted that Modi deserves power in 2019, the rest (14%) have opined that they have not decided yet keeping their options open. Meanwhile the survey was conducted by ABP News CSDS Mood of the Nation survey.
Meanwhile what's more startling is that the survey numbers are close to the numbers recorded for the UPA in July 2013 ahead of 2014 elections. Earlier as per the survey which was held nine months before 2014 general elections indicated that 39% were against Congress-led UPA then, whereas 31% were in favor of Manmohan Singh as the PM while remaining 30% were indecisive then.
Moreover as per the fresh survey indicated that anti-Modi sentiment is
high among country's religious minorities whereas Hindus are very slightly in favor
of Modi but even they are found to be divided into half. Furthermore among
Hindu voters, 44% are in favor of Modi being given a second chance whereas 42% are
opposing him. Presently the survey's results proved a sharp decline in the
image of Modi. Accordingly the same survey which was conducted five months ago
stated that 34% would vote for him if elections are held right away then.
Moreover this two percent drop is hinting the downfall of Modi.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?