According to sources in a sample of 15,859 people from 19 states, 47% voted against Modi rule in 2019. While the 39% voted that Modi deserves power in 2019, the rest (14%) have opined that they have not decided yet keeping their options open. Meanwhile the survey was conducted by ABP News CSDS Mood of the Nation survey.
Meanwhile what's more startling is that the survey numbers are close to the numbers recorded for the UPA in July 2013 ahead of 2014 elections. Earlier as per the survey which was held nine months before 2014 general elections indicated that 39% were against Congress-led UPA then, whereas 31% were in favor of Manmohan Singh as the PM while remaining 30% were indecisive then.
Moreover as per the fresh survey indicated that anti-Modi sentiment is
high among country's religious minorities whereas Hindus are very slightly in favor
of Modi but even they are found to be divided into half. Furthermore among
Hindu voters, 44% are in favor of Modi being given a second chance whereas 42% are
opposing him. Presently the survey's results proved a sharp decline in the
image of Modi. Accordingly the same survey which was conducted five months ago
stated that 34% would vote for him if elections are held right away then.
Moreover this two percent drop is hinting the downfall of Modi.
Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23 As per report Bengaluru, Mysuru and a few other places in southern Karnataka are expected to receive rain showers this week due to the influence of cyclone Gaja, set to make landfall in Tamilnadu on Wednesday. Meanwhile the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC) has predicted cloudy weather with light rains in Bengaluru on November 16.
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!