According to sources petrol prices across the four metro cities rose for the 12 consecutive day on Friday, but consumers can expect some respite in the coming days as global crude oil cost eased. Meanwhile in the national capital, price of petrol rose to Rs 77.83 from Rs 77.47 per litre on day to day basis.
Accordingly petrol prices also rose in other major cities of Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai, where the fuel cost Rs 80.47, Rs 85.65 and Rs 80.80 per litre, respectively, against Thursday's levels of Rs 80.12, Rs 85.29 and Rs 80.42 per litre. Further the prices in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai have already reached record levels, while in Kolkata, it is inching close to a four year high level.
as per the pricing mechanism, the domestic petrol prices are dependent upon the
international fuel price on a 15 day average. Furthermore in tandem with petrol
prices, diesel prices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai also rose to fresh
record highs of Rs 68.75, Rs 71.30, Rs 73.20 and Rs 72.58 per litre,
respectively. Earlier on Thursday, prices in these cities stood at Rs 68.53, Rs
71.08, Rs 72.96 and Rs 72.35 per litre.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA