According to sources petrol prices across the four metro cities rose for the 12 consecutive day on Friday, but consumers can expect some respite in the coming days as global crude oil cost eased. Meanwhile in the national capital, price of petrol rose to Rs 77.83 from Rs 77.47 per litre on day to day basis.
Accordingly petrol prices also rose in other major cities of Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai, where the fuel cost Rs 80.47, Rs 85.65 and Rs 80.80 per litre, respectively, against Thursday's levels of Rs 80.12, Rs 85.29 and Rs 80.42 per litre. Further the prices in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai have already reached record levels, while in Kolkata, it is inching close to a four year high level.
as per the pricing mechanism, the domestic petrol prices are dependent upon the
international fuel price on a 15 day average. Furthermore in tandem with petrol
prices, diesel prices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai also rose to fresh
record highs of Rs 68.75, Rs 71.30, Rs 73.20 and Rs 72.58 per litre,
respectively. Earlier on Thursday, prices in these cities stood at Rs 68.53, Rs
71.08, Rs 72.96 and Rs 72.35 per litre.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam