According to report from Andhra actor and ex PRP leader Posani Krishna Murali has met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during his Padayatra in Undi of West Godavari district. Posani's meeting with Jagan has shocked many since the actor had been stating that he would stay away from politics.
Media reports added that on various TV debates and talk shows, Posani said he is supporting Jagan Mohan Reddy openly. Moreover on the contrary, he has been lashing out at TDP and Chandrababu Naidu irrespective of the issue. Furthermore even during Nandi Awards controversy, Posani made huge cry over the issue and alleged that the awards are biased. Moreover unlike TDP or Janasena, Jagan, who doesn't have glamour, is said to be happy with the meeting of Posani.
Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan, who is in Srikakulam doing his Porata Yatra, has sat for a one day hunger strike highlighting the issue of Uddanam Kidney disease. Presently it looks like and the election atmosphere is alive in Andhra Pradesh with the leaders of all major parties going into public.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam