According to report from Andhra actor and ex PRP leader Posani Krishna Murali has met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during his Padayatra in Undi of West Godavari district. Posani's meeting with Jagan has shocked many since the actor had been stating that he would stay away from politics.
Media reports added that on various TV debates and talk shows, Posani said he is supporting Jagan Mohan Reddy openly. Moreover on the contrary, he has been lashing out at TDP and Chandrababu Naidu irrespective of the issue. Furthermore even during Nandi Awards controversy, Posani made huge cry over the issue and alleged that the awards are biased. Moreover unlike TDP or Janasena, Jagan, who doesn't have glamour, is said to be happy with the meeting of Posani.
Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan, who is in Srikakulam doing his Porata Yatra, has sat for a one day hunger strike highlighting the issue of Uddanam Kidney disease. Presently it looks like and the election atmosphere is alive in Andhra Pradesh with the leaders of all major parties going into public.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018