According to sources the personal bond between Chandrababu Naidu and Venkaiah Naidu is well-known to all and yet, Chandrababu, who declared a war on the Centre and waging a battle against BJP, has avoided meeting Venkaiah. Presently, this has become hot topic in political circuits in Vijayawada. Even though Venkaiah has come to Amaravati on an official work in the position of Vice President and Chandrababu is very much present in Amaravati, Naidu stayed away from attending any official event graced by Venkaiah.
Further even as Venkaiah has been elevated to a constitutional post of Vice President, in Telugu States, Venkaiah is BJP and BJP is Venkaiah. Moreover amidst this, Naidu doesn't want to interact with him. Although there is a sense of opinion among many Telugu people that Vankaiah also couldn't do much to our own state that is bifurcated unilaterally.
As per report as BJP has betrayed AP totally by not fulfilling all its
bifurcation promises including Special Category Status or Financial Assistance
to backward districts of Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra, Steel Plant to Kadapa or
Special Railway Zone to Vizag among others, the people of AP are fuming over
the Saffron party. Meanwhile Opposition YSRCP and other new party Janasena too
not speaking against Modi or BJP and TDP is the only party taking on BJP, Naidu
doesn't want to give a single chance to Opposition parties and hence stayed
away from the events attended by Venkaiah.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar