According to sources the personal bond between Chandrababu Naidu and Venkaiah Naidu is well-known to all and yet, Chandrababu, who declared a war on the Centre and waging a battle against BJP, has avoided meeting Venkaiah. Presently, this has become hot topic in political circuits in Vijayawada. Even though Venkaiah has come to Amaravati on an official work in the position of Vice President and Chandrababu is very much present in Amaravati, Naidu stayed away from attending any official event graced by Venkaiah.
Further even as Venkaiah has been elevated to a constitutional post of Vice President, in Telugu States, Venkaiah is BJP and BJP is Venkaiah. Moreover amidst this, Naidu doesn't want to interact with him. Although there is a sense of opinion among many Telugu people that Vankaiah also couldn't do much to our own state that is bifurcated unilaterally.
As per report as BJP has betrayed AP totally by not fulfilling all its
bifurcation promises including Special Category Status or Financial Assistance
to backward districts of Rayalaseema and Uttarandhra, Steel Plant to Kadapa or
Special Railway Zone to Vizag among others, the people of AP are fuming over
the Saffron party. Meanwhile Opposition YSRCP and other new party Janasena too
not speaking against Modi or BJP and TDP is the only party taking on BJP, Naidu
doesn't want to give a single chance to Opposition parties and hence stayed
away from the events attended by Venkaiah.
4 Transgender offered prayers in Sabarimala Temple According to sources after much commotion over their entry into Sabarimala temple on Sunday, the four transgender women Anannyah, Renjumol, Thripthi and Avanthika finally climbed the hill and offered prayers at the shrine on Tuesday. Meanwhile dressed like any other woman Ayyappa devotee, the four wore a black saree, carried the irumudikettu (bag of holy offerings) and climbed the hill amid police protection, headed by Manoj Abraham IG.
- Kamalnath begins tenure with a bang!
- Dinakaran visits Sasikala !
- Protests again in Thoothukudi!
- Clearance given for Madurai AIIMS!
- Ola announced an investment of $100 million in scooter sharing network Vogo
- Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak