Hyderabad sources have made a statement that Municipal administration and urban development Minister KT Rama Rao at Mana Nagaram program said in efforts to keep a tab on pollution in the city, the Telangana government will soon purchase 500 electric buses and they would be part of RTC city buses.
As per the latest report the Minister said that the government was planning to remove the diesel buses in a phased manner. Meanwhile he pointed out that the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) was already using electric vehicles for its garbage collection.
Furthermore during the interactive session, Mana Nagaram, KT Rama listened
the problems of citizens and addressed the pending issues at Kukatpally. Media
report added that KTR called upon the citizens to be more responsible and
sensitive towards civic issues. He appealed to the people to use separate bins
for solid and liquid waste.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue