Hyderabad sources have made a statement that Municipal administration and urban development Minister KT Rama Rao at Mana Nagaram program said in efforts to keep a tab on pollution in the city, the Telangana government will soon purchase 500 electric buses and they would be part of RTC city buses.
As per the latest report the Minister said that the government was planning to remove the diesel buses in a phased manner. Meanwhile he pointed out that the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) was already using electric vehicles for its garbage collection.
Furthermore during the interactive session, Mana Nagaram, KT Rama listened
the problems of citizens and addressed the pending issues at Kukatpally. Media
report added that KTR called upon the citizens to be more responsible and
sensitive towards civic issues. He appealed to the people to use separate bins
for solid and liquid waste.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome