Chennai sources reported that recording of late chief minister Jayalalitha's voice, telling a doctor that her blood pressure of 140/80 was normal for her, has been made available to the media by the commission probing her death. Meanwhile when a duty doctor tells Jayalalitha her blood pressure was "high, it reads 140 (systolic)," she asks "by", meaning what was the diastolic value.
Further to this, the doctor replies "140/80," and she replies "it’s okay for me... normal." Moreover at the beginning of the 1:07 minute audio, which has beep sounds of the monitors, she coughs and says she can hear a sound, (to denote her breathing difficulty) and it was similar to whistles made by fans in cinema houses.
Furthermore she also tells a man, identified as Dr K S Sivakumar, her physician
that if it was not possible (to download a mobile application to record her
wheezing) leave it and moreover in another 33 second audio, which is connected
to the other recording, Dr Sivakumar tells Jayalalitha, who is breathing
heavily, that he is recording the wheezing and it was not "very intense
now." Moreover her last voice recordings were made available by the
Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry on Saturday, probing the
circumstances leading to the hospitalization and the subsequent death of the
late leader in 2016.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites