The video of a man who had failed to answer properly for questions on Prime Minister Modi and the national anthem and getting attacked has gone viral. On 14th May, a man from another city had been travelling on a train from Malta district of West Bengal to Kaliyag.
He was confronted by 4 people who had entered the train, and started questioning him regarding Prime Minister Narendra Modi and on the national anthem of India. The person, who had been from a different city, could not answer their questions.
Following his inability to answer,
the 4 men started attacking him. They attacked him brutally and had got down at
Bandhal station. A case has been filed against the 4 men who attacked, based on
the video evidences given by co passengers. Kaliyag commissioner Suman Banerjee
has said that the accused will be arrested soon.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post