The video of a man who had failed to answer properly for questions on Prime Minister Modi and the national anthem and getting attacked has gone viral. On 14th May, a man from another city had been travelling on a train from Malta district of West Bengal to Kaliyag.
He was confronted by 4 people who had entered the train, and started questioning him regarding Prime Minister Narendra Modi and on the national anthem of India. The person, who had been from a different city, could not answer their questions.
Following his inability to answer,
the 4 men started attacking him. They attacked him brutally and had got down at
Bandhal station. A case has been filed against the 4 men who attacked, based on
the video evidences given by co passengers. Kaliyag commissioner Suman Banerjee
has said that the accused will be arrested soon.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing