The video of a man who had failed to answer properly for questions on Prime Minister Modi and the national anthem and getting attacked has gone viral. On 14th May, a man from another city had been travelling on a train from Malta district of West Bengal to Kaliyag.
He was confronted by 4 people who had entered the train, and started questioning him regarding Prime Minister Narendra Modi and on the national anthem of India. The person, who had been from a different city, could not answer their questions.
Following his inability to answer,
the 4 men started attacking him. They attacked him brutally and had got down at
Bandhal station. A case has been filed against the 4 men who attacked, based on
the video evidences given by co passengers. Kaliyag commissioner Suman Banerjee
has said that the accused will be arrested soon.
KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!