The people of Kerala have trolled Prime Minister Narendra Modi for accepting Virat Kohli's fitness challenge. They have displayed their outrage after the prime minister is concentrating on fitness Challenges when the prices of petrol and diesel have been increasing.
Fit India was a campaign started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. As a part of his Mann ki baat speech also he has spoken about fit India challenge. Union minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore had requested people to share videos about fit India.
Following this, Virat Kohli had
posted a fitness video and challenged Modi to post and take the challenge. With
the prices of fuels rising in the country, this campaign was opposed by people
of Kerala. They trolled Modi by protesting against Fit India campaign with
banners and performing exercises in petrol bunks.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day