Doctors are facing a tough time in Kerala, where Nipah virus has been on a rampage Killing more than 13 people in the State. The doctors are finding it tough to control the disease as it does not have a vaccine as of now.
Nipah virus spreads through fruit bats. The fruits bit by bats, when consumed by humans, infect them with Nipah virus. Further causes of spread of Nipah virus are being analyzed. Now, since there are no ways to treat the disease, doctors are checking every patient getting admitted to hospitals if they're infected by Nipah virus.
Nipah virus ultimately ends with
brain fever and death. It all began with a patient getting admitted to a
hospital before a week, following which 13 people have died. With 200 in Kerala
suspected to be attacked by this virus and one in Karnataka, the health
department has been scrutinizing the issue seriously.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day