Doctors are facing a tough time in Kerala, where Nipah virus has been on a rampage Killing more than 13 people in the State. The doctors are finding it tough to control the disease as it does not have a vaccine as of now.
Nipah virus spreads through fruit bats. The fruits bit by bats, when consumed by humans, infect them with Nipah virus. Further causes of spread of Nipah virus are being analyzed. Now, since there are no ways to treat the disease, doctors are checking every patient getting admitted to hospitals if they're infected by Nipah virus.
Nipah virus ultimately ends with
brain fever and death. It all began with a patient getting admitted to a
hospital before a week, following which 13 people have died. With 200 in Kerala
suspected to be attacked by this virus and one in Karnataka, the health
department has been scrutinizing the issue seriously.
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24