Doctors are facing a tough time in Kerala, where Nipah virus has been on a rampage Killing more than 13 people in the State. The doctors are finding it tough to control the disease as it does not have a vaccine as of now.
Nipah virus spreads through fruit bats. The fruits bit by bats, when consumed by humans, infect them with Nipah virus. Further causes of spread of Nipah virus are being analyzed. Now, since there are no ways to treat the disease, doctors are checking every patient getting admitted to hospitals if they're infected by Nipah virus.
Nipah virus ultimately ends with
brain fever and death. It all began with a patient getting admitted to a
hospital before a week, following which 13 people have died. With 200 in Kerala
suspected to be attacked by this virus and one in Karnataka, the health
department has been scrutinizing the issue seriously.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post