The Uttar Pradesh government has given a condition to its employees that they'll not be given their monthly salaries if they don't have toilets constructed in their homes. Sheetal Varma, the district collector of Seetapur district of Uttar Pradesh had given a bizarre order before few days.
She had said that all the government employees must send photos of the toilets of their homes. As per the order, the employees had to send a Selfie of themselves with the toilets along with the certificate of construction of the toilets.
The employees failing to send toilet
selfies will not be paid may month salary, and will be paid salary only after
submitting the proof of construction of the toilets. Following this, the
government employees of Uttar Pradesh have started sending selfies from
toilets. This measure is a part of clean India campaign.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code