The Uttar Pradesh government has given a condition to its employees that they'll not be given their monthly salaries if they don't have toilets constructed in their homes. Sheetal Varma, the district collector of Seetapur district of Uttar Pradesh had given a bizarre order before few days.
She had said that all the government employees must send photos of the toilets of their homes. As per the order, the employees had to send a Selfie of themselves with the toilets along with the certificate of construction of the toilets.
The employees failing to send toilet
selfies will not be paid may month salary, and will be paid salary only after
submitting the proof of construction of the toilets. Following this, the
government employees of Uttar Pradesh have started sending selfies from
toilets. This measure is a part of clean India campaign.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?