Sources from West Godavari stated that the exodus from Telugu Desam Party to YSR Congress Party seems to continue in an unprecedented way. Meanwhile in the presence of YSRCP President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy many leaders joined the party here while he was on his mass contact initiative Praja Sankalpa Yatra. Meanwhile the TDP leader and former MLA of Attili Cherukuwada Ranganatha Raju along with hundreds of his followers as well as retired IPS officer Lakshmi Reddy formally joined YSRCP and the party President gave a traditional welcome to all of them.
Accordingly Ranganatha Raju quit TDP recently as he was unhappy with the attitude of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. Moreover he said he was attracted by YS Jagan's self confidence and his padayatra was inspirational for many people in the state.
Furthermore when speaking to media, YS Jagan
welcomed Ranganatha Raju and Lakshmi Reddy into YSRCP and said that with
Ranganatha Raju joining the party, YSRCP would be much stronger in the
district. Moreover he said that the former MLA would now be part of YSRCP
family and added that the party would welcome all the leaders who are interested
to serve the state.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?