Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana government had decided to provide insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh to farmers in the state. Meanwhile the state cabinet, in a meeting presided by Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, approved the scheme of life insurance to farmers through Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Accordingly the government will pay premium amount of Rs 2,271 per farmer per year and in case of the insured farmer's accidental or natural death, the nominee will be paid Rs 5 lakh, where all farmers between the ages group of 18 to 60 years will be eligible for the scheme. Moreover according to an official statement, the total budgetary provision for this scheme will be Rs 1,000 crore and the premium for all will be paid by August 1 every year.
Furthermore the scheme will be formally announced on June 2, the state
formation day while it will be formally launched on August 15 by Chief Minister
K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Moreover he will distribute certificate of insurance
among some farmers formally. Later, MLAs will continue distribution of
certificates in their respective constituencies. Further the government said
though the premium amount is higher, it has gone for life insurance to infuse
self-confidence among farmers.
TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter Meanwhile when taking to social media, Uttam had said, "Unlike KTR, who received everything on a platter due to his father and caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, he is a first generation politician who worked hard to reach where he is. Meanwhile to say that KCR had any role isn’t just blatantly false, but also childish. You and your family have positions today because Congress gave Telangana."
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP