Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana government had decided to provide insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh to farmers in the state. Meanwhile the state cabinet, in a meeting presided by Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, approved the scheme of life insurance to farmers through Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Accordingly the government will pay premium amount of Rs 2,271 per farmer per year and in case of the insured farmer's accidental or natural death, the nominee will be paid Rs 5 lakh, where all farmers between the ages group of 18 to 60 years will be eligible for the scheme. Moreover according to an official statement, the total budgetary provision for this scheme will be Rs 1,000 crore and the premium for all will be paid by August 1 every year.
Furthermore the scheme will be formally announced on June 2, the state
formation day while it will be formally launched on August 15 by Chief Minister
K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Moreover he will distribute certificate of insurance
among some farmers formally. Later, MLAs will continue distribution of
certificates in their respective constituencies. Further the government said
though the premium amount is higher, it has gone for life insurance to infuse
self-confidence among farmers.
Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO! As per report a man in Andhra Pradesh who found himself under a moving train had a miraculous escape on Saturday at Anantapur railway station. Meanwhile a video of the man lying down on the railway tracks while the train was seen moving over him has gone viral on social media.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45