Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana government had decided to provide insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh to farmers in the state. Meanwhile the state cabinet, in a meeting presided by Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, approved the scheme of life insurance to farmers through Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Accordingly the government will pay premium amount of Rs 2,271 per farmer per year and in case of the insured farmer's accidental or natural death, the nominee will be paid Rs 5 lakh, where all farmers between the ages group of 18 to 60 years will be eligible for the scheme. Moreover according to an official statement, the total budgetary provision for this scheme will be Rs 1,000 crore and the premium for all will be paid by August 1 every year.
Furthermore the scheme will be formally announced on June 2, the state
formation day while it will be formally launched on August 15 by Chief Minister
K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Moreover he will distribute certificate of insurance
among some farmers formally. Later, MLAs will continue distribution of
certificates in their respective constituencies. Further the government said
though the premium amount is higher, it has gone for life insurance to infuse
self-confidence among farmers.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India