According to sources BJP is supported by this huge troll army that always trends words like "Pappu" and others on Rahul whenever they want to attack him and then, if Rahul is not seen on Twitter for a while, these handles start to promote stuff like if he's hiding in Italy or what. Now that Rahul is going abroad, he said this way. "Will be out of India for a few days, accompanying Sonia ji to her annual medical checkup".
Meanwhile as per report that is not his pun, here is what it followed. "To my friends in the BJP social media troll army doesn’t get too worked up. He will be back soon". Further this hilarious satire evoked instant fun last night. Moreover because with Congress holding back decisions of taking up ministries and others stuff in the recently formed JDS-Cong govt in Karnataka, naturally, BJP lovers will throw satires if things get delayed. That's why Rahul might have tweeted this way.
Furthermore after undergoing surgery in 2011 for a serious ailment, Sonia
goes to the USA every year for medical checkups. Accordingly Rahul will return
to India after a week, it's heard that Sonia will be there for more than a
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know