The Bharatiya Janatha Party has been proudly declaring that, they have conquered almost the whole of India. The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, had also proudly declared in the recent procession in Cuttack that BJP is currently ruling 20 states. However, the real situation is not as they have been projecting.
Of the 29 states of the country, BJP has been ruling with Majority, only in 10 states. Even those 10 states are in the North of India, and they have not been able to conquer south India. Despite this reality, BJP has been spreading their ideologies and their party policies, and have been spreading the image that BJP is a supreme power in the country which is ruling the nation in a dominating manner. Of the 403 constituencies of Uttar Pradesh, BJP had won 312, in Madhya Pradesh 165 of 230, Rajasthan 163 of 200, Gujarat 99 of 182, Himachal Pradesh 44 of 86, Haryana 47 of 90 , Uttarakhand 56 of 70 are the states where BJP is strong.
However, BJP is weak in north east as well as the south. They are at a very weak position in states like Goa, where they got the rule with the help of governor. With the condition in states like Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh totally hostile towards BJP, and with Kerala always against them, BJP now has a strength of only 1516 in the 4139 Parliamentary seats.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India