Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has asked a lady, if she will cook dosa for him if he comes to Tamil Nadu. To help all the women of the country from economically backward families, the central government has implemented a plan named Ujwala. As per the Ujwala scheme, the women will be provided free gas connection and a stove.
Prime Minister Modi had been involved in an interaction with the women beneficiaries of this scheme today, through video conference. He had interacted with women from every state. Modi had also spoken with women from Tamil Nadu. He had interacted with a lady named Rudramma from Krishnagiri of Tamilnadu, with the help of a translator.
He had questioned her in Hindi, if
she was feeling it easy to cook, and was she able to cook Idli and Dosa.
Rudramma had responded that she was feeling easy and better to cook in gas
stove than the conventional method. Modi had then asked her, if Rudramma
would cook Dosa for him to eat when he visits Tamilnadu, for which she had
replied with a smile that she will definitely prepare Dosa for him.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall