According to sources he may be the CEO of one of the most well known tech companies in the world, but Satya Nadella says that it is his journey with his special needs kids, especially his son Zain that has shaped his life and more importantly, his career. Meanwhile few months back Satya’s wife Anu Nadella had shared her journey as a mother to three kids, saying that raising a child with special needs has taught her the meaning of true kindness.
According to her their first child Zain, now 21, was born after a complicated pregnancy during which Satya’s career as an engineer was taking off and Anu was building hers as an architect. Moreover during her 36th week of pregnancy, Anu noticed her baby’s movements had reduced and they rushed to the ER of a local hospital. Baby Zain, suffering from in-utero asphyxiation was born via emergency C-Section a few hours later, weighing 3 pounds.
Furthermore Satya says that it is then that he
noticed and learnt a valuable lesson from his wife of empathy. He realized that
when he infuses empathy into his everyday actions, whether as a husband, father
or a CEO, they are much more powerful. As per report today Zain is a charming
21 year old, who loves spending time with his family and has a passion for
music. Their journey as a family has taught them the true power of kindness and
of being kind to others as well as to themselves.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day