According to sources after taking a disciplinary action against senior leader from Telangana TDP, T-TDP president L Ramana announced that the party has expelled Motkupalli Narasimhulu from the party. Meanwhile this is in connection with his serious comments against party chief Chandrababu Naidu and party leaders and the decision has been announced at the ongoing Mahanadu.
As per report although the party, had been silent over Motkupalli for a while, the senior leader upped his ante against Naidu. Furthermore his fresh comments against Naidu at NTR Ghat had not gone down well with the party leaders and cadre. Previously Motkupalli had leveled serious allegations against Naidu crying that he had ignored him totally. Moreover he said he had been trying to get the appointment of Chandrababu for the past 3 years but he said he is failing to get.
Media reports stated that it all began with when
Motkupalli had called media and demanded Naidu to merge the Telangana unit of
TDP with the ruling TRS. Further even when Naidu had met Telangana leaders of
the party, Motkupalli didn't make it and following this, Motkupalli was not
invited to Mahanadu which further widened the gap between Motkupalli and TDP. Finally,
Motkupalli, who was once very close to party founder NTR, was ousted from the
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open