According to sources after taking a disciplinary action against senior leader from Telangana TDP, T-TDP president L Ramana announced that the party has expelled Motkupalli Narasimhulu from the party. Meanwhile this is in connection with his serious comments against party chief Chandrababu Naidu and party leaders and the decision has been announced at the ongoing Mahanadu.
As per report although the party, had been silent over Motkupalli for a while, the senior leader upped his ante against Naidu. Furthermore his fresh comments against Naidu at NTR Ghat had not gone down well with the party leaders and cadre. Previously Motkupalli had leveled serious allegations against Naidu crying that he had ignored him totally. Moreover he said he had been trying to get the appointment of Chandrababu for the past 3 years but he said he is failing to get.
Media reports stated that it all began with when
Motkupalli had called media and demanded Naidu to merge the Telangana unit of
TDP with the ruling TRS. Further even when Naidu had met Telangana leaders of
the party, Motkupalli didn't make it and following this, Motkupalli was not
invited to Mahanadu which further widened the gap between Motkupalli and TDP. Finally,
Motkupalli, who was once very close to party founder NTR, was ousted from the
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon