According to sources after taking a disciplinary action against senior leader from Telangana TDP, T-TDP president L Ramana announced that the party has expelled Motkupalli Narasimhulu from the party. Meanwhile this is in connection with his serious comments against party chief Chandrababu Naidu and party leaders and the decision has been announced at the ongoing Mahanadu.
As per report although the party, had been silent over Motkupalli for a while, the senior leader upped his ante against Naidu. Furthermore his fresh comments against Naidu at NTR Ghat had not gone down well with the party leaders and cadre. Previously Motkupalli had leveled serious allegations against Naidu crying that he had ignored him totally. Moreover he said he had been trying to get the appointment of Chandrababu for the past 3 years but he said he is failing to get.
Media reports stated that it all began with when
Motkupalli had called media and demanded Naidu to merge the Telangana unit of
TDP with the ruling TRS. Further even when Naidu had met Telangana leaders of
the party, Motkupalli didn't make it and following this, Motkupalli was not
invited to Mahanadu which further widened the gap between Motkupalli and TDP. Finally,
Motkupalli, who was once very close to party founder NTR, was ousted from the
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!