According to sources BJP Chief Amit Shah had claimed that BJP would do that feat without having any pre-poll alliance with any regional party in AP or Telangana. Meanwhile when dismissing the anti-BJP wave riding in AP, Amit Shah is of the opinion that denying Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh has 'zero' impact on the poll prospects of the BJP in AP. Expressing confidence, he said denying Status won't hurt the party in the state.
Presently Amit Shah is soon heading to the Telugu states and also said the focus is going to be Andhra Pradesh and Telangana after Karnataka. As per report Amit Shah claims that the party will not have any pre-poll alliance in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. Furthermore when responding to Chandrababu Naidu's allegations on the Centre for not releasing funds to Andhra Pradesh, Amit Shah brought out a new explanation.
Amit shah said "The government will release
the funds as and when work begins”. Further after Karnataka setback where
JD(S)-Congress combines formed the government, Amit Shah said BJP will
improve its tally of Lok Sabha seats in West Bengal and Kerala as well. Moreover
he also said that the Saffron party would win 22 seats in West Bengal and would
spring a huge surprise in Kerala.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?