Manakoduru sources stated that at least six persons were killed and 20 others injured when a Telangana State RTC bus was hit by a speeding lorry near Chencharla of Manakoduru mandal in Karimnagar district this morning. Meanwhile the TSRTC bus which was on its way from Karimnagar to Warangal was hit on the rear side by lorry.
Moreover according to reports, the injured have been shifted to government hospital in Karimnagar. Furthermore of the 20 injured persons, several are said to be in a critical stage. It is learnt there were around 30 passengers in the bus at the time of accident. Moreover the lorry driver and cleaner were also injured in the mishap and have been shifted to the hospital.
As per report following the accident, there is
traffic congestion along the Karimnagar-Warangal State Highway. Moreover the identity
of the victims is yet to be ascertained. According to the police, rescue
operations are still underway to remove a few people who are still stuck inside
the bus, which is the second ghastly accident involving the TSRTC in the last
two days. Accordingly on May 26, at least 10 people were killed and 20 hurt
when a Telangana State RTC bus hit a lorry which later collided with a
container and a Qualis.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections