According to sources the Indian telecom regulator on Tuesday notified the draft regulations to curb pesky calls and text messages by using blockchain technology. Meanwhile the Indian telecom regulator on Tuesday notified the draft regulations to curb pesky calls and text messages by using blockchain technology.
Further an official statement said the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) said "unsolicited commercial communication, or spam, is a major nuisance to telecom subscribers", and to curb the menace, TRAI established a "Do Not Disturb" (DND) registry under regulations made in 2010. Moreover it said 23 crore subscribers have registered themselves on the DND registry since then.
Accordingly the problem was not fully contained
because unscrupulous elements started obtaining customers' consent, often
surreptitiously, or resorted to use of unregistered telemarketers that call or
message from a 10 digit number. Furthermore the new features of the regulation
are adoption of Distributed Ledger Technology as the RegTech to enforce
regulatory compliance while allowing innovation in the market. TRAI statement
said the new norms will co-regulate where Telecom Service Providers or Access
Providers establish and arrange framework, which is legally backed by
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections