According to sources the Indian telecom regulator on Tuesday notified the draft regulations to curb pesky calls and text messages by using blockchain technology. Meanwhile the Indian telecom regulator on Tuesday notified the draft regulations to curb pesky calls and text messages by using blockchain technology.
Further an official statement said the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) said "unsolicited commercial communication, or spam, is a major nuisance to telecom subscribers", and to curb the menace, TRAI established a "Do Not Disturb" (DND) registry under regulations made in 2010. Moreover it said 23 crore subscribers have registered themselves on the DND registry since then.
Accordingly the problem was not fully contained
because unscrupulous elements started obtaining customers' consent, often
surreptitiously, or resorted to use of unregistered telemarketers that call or
message from a 10 digit number. Furthermore the new features of the regulation
are adoption of Distributed Ledger Technology as the RegTech to enforce
regulatory compliance while allowing innovation in the market. TRAI statement
said the new norms will co-regulate where Telecom Service Providers or Access
Providers establish and arrange framework, which is legally backed by
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?