Washington sources reported that seven new trademarks were officially registered to senior White House adviser and US President Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump this month with China's State Administration for Industry and Commerce. Meanwhile the trademarks are for items such as kitchenware, furniture, paper products and cosmetics.
Accordingly the approvals come as the President remains engaged in trade negotiations with China on a wide range of issues. Moreover the trademarks received preliminary approval in February 2018, and economic tensions between the US and China did not begin in earnest until March. As per report the trademarks typically take about three months in China to move from preliminary approval to final approval.
Furthermore Abigail Klem, president of the Ivanka
Trump brand, said in a statement that the fashion line regularly files for
trademarks, especially in areas where trademark infringement is common. She said
"The brand has filed, updated, and rigorously protected its international
trademarks over the past several years in the normal course of business,
especially in regions where trademark infringement is rampant".
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar