New Delhi sources stated that Irani, who was here to attend the convocation ceremony of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), addressed media persons on the sidelines of the event. The Union Minister said "In Amethi, he (Rahul) lost every Assembly seat, every local election in the past four years. What could be his chances of coming to power at the Centre when he is guaranteed to lose election in his own constituency".
She said the UPA government left behind a 48 year old legacy of apathy. Moreover Irani claimed that “This is 48 year old legacy of apathy of one family versus 48 months of good governance under (Prime Minister) Narendra Modi". Furthermore the minister also said that the NDA government, after coming to power, had to handle the scams and cope with the debts incurred by the erstwhile Congress government.
She added "She would like to remind you that
when we came to power and got the opportunity to serve people, the economic
condition of the country was poor. Meanwhile the government had to address the
financial challenges in every sector, especially pertaining to the scams and debts
of the UPA rule”. Further the NDA government, on the other hand, ensured that
the social needs of the people are met with, under all circumstances.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!