New Delhi sources stated that Irani, who was here to attend the convocation ceremony of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), addressed media persons on the sidelines of the event. The Union Minister said "In Amethi, he (Rahul) lost every Assembly seat, every local election in the past four years. What could be his chances of coming to power at the Centre when he is guaranteed to lose election in his own constituency".
She said the UPA government left behind a 48 year old legacy of apathy. Moreover Irani claimed that “This is 48 year old legacy of apathy of one family versus 48 months of good governance under (Prime Minister) Narendra Modi". Furthermore the minister also said that the NDA government, after coming to power, had to handle the scams and cope with the debts incurred by the erstwhile Congress government.
She added "She would like to remind you that
when we came to power and got the opportunity to serve people, the economic
condition of the country was poor. Meanwhile the government had to address the
financial challenges in every sector, especially pertaining to the scams and debts
of the UPA rule”. Further the NDA government, on the other hand, ensured that
the social needs of the people are met with, under all circumstances.
Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana? Reportedly congratulating KCR garu for winning the Assembly elections in Telangana,” said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in a tweet on Tuesday afternoon as it became clear that his nemesis K Chandrasekhar Rao was not just set for a comeback, but a sweeping victory in the Telangana polls.
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!