New Delhi sources stated that Irani, who was here to attend the convocation ceremony of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), addressed media persons on the sidelines of the event. The Union Minister said "In Amethi, he (Rahul) lost every Assembly seat, every local election in the past four years. What could be his chances of coming to power at the Centre when he is guaranteed to lose election in his own constituency".
She said the UPA government left behind a 48 year old legacy of apathy. Moreover Irani claimed that “This is 48 year old legacy of apathy of one family versus 48 months of good governance under (Prime Minister) Narendra Modi". Furthermore the minister also said that the NDA government, after coming to power, had to handle the scams and cope with the debts incurred by the erstwhile Congress government.
She added "She would like to remind you that
when we came to power and got the opportunity to serve people, the economic
condition of the country was poor. Meanwhile the government had to address the
financial challenges in every sector, especially pertaining to the scams and debts
of the UPA rule”. Further the NDA government, on the other hand, ensured that
the social needs of the people are met with, under all circumstances.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?