Accordingly rumors are abuzz that Kalyan would
contest from Srikakulam and a section of his party leaders are also vouching
for his contest from the district given that his only and only 'achievement' is
the raising issue of Uddanam Kidney problem. Meanwhile his one day fast and his
wide campaign in the district under Porata Yatra also adding to strong rumors
that he would contest from Srikakulam.
Presently speculations are also rife that the actor turned politician who belongs to Kapu community may opt from a safe constituency in East Godavari district where his community strength is high and there is the much debated topic of Pawan contesting from his native place Palakollu where earlier his brother Chiranjeevi had contested in 2009 and lost to Congress candidate Usha Rani. Further there is also talk about Pawan contesting from Tirupathi where Chiranjeevi had won earlier with great difficulty in a triangular fight.
Moreover apart from all the above, the most vital and crucial aspect is one will expect huge majority from Pawan Kalyan when he himself is contesting for the first time in direct elections after working or thinking for so long. Media reports added that the prevailing situation raises doubts on possibilities for Pawan.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open