Thoothukudi sources made a statement that Rajinikanth had visited people affected in police firing in Thoothukudi on Wednesday. Meanwhile when reaching Thoothukudi airport by 10.30 am, A. Joseph Stalin, Thoothukudi district secretary of Rajini Makkal Mandram said Rajini visited the injured persons at the hospital. Stalin added “As this would superstar’s first public political program we expect a huge crowd and hence asked the Tirunelveli range DIG for protection".
As per report the District superintendent Murali Ramba said VIP protection would be given to Rajinikanth. Moreover according to the police officer, only four were permitted to accompany him in to the hospital. He has been permitted only to visit government hospital and not to visit families of any victim.
Previously Tamilnadu Governor made a short visit to Thoothukudi and
inquired about the incident and met few people who were injured at the
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?