According to sources former President and Congress senior leader Pranab is not just a big name with vast experience, his West Bengal roots may impress Mamata Banerjee and Congress too may not finally say no since Pranab hails from Congress and has always revered as 'loyalist' to Gandhi family since he got his first break from Indira Gandhi when she made him Rajya Sabha MP in 1969 and later made him minister in her cabinet in 1973.
Meanwhile on the other hand, Pranab too has a strong desire to become the PM personally and had expressed his interest to become PM openly in the past on several occasions. While he had been expecting to become PM, situations somehow didn't favor him. Accordingly Manmohan Singh was given the opportunity and Pranab had to settle with Finance Minister. Further Pranab was seen as 'No. 2' in Manmohan's government until he became India's 13th President in 2012.
Presently speculations are rife that Pranab had played role behind Mamata
and KCR's meet. Moreover it is also said Pranab had conducted talks with BJD
chief and Orissa CM Naveen Patnaik. Further, Pranab also maintains close
relation with ex PM and JD(S) supreme Deve Gowda along with BJP's senior leader
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post