According to sources former President and Congress senior leader Pranab is not just a big name with vast experience, his West Bengal roots may impress Mamata Banerjee and Congress too may not finally say no since Pranab hails from Congress and has always revered as 'loyalist' to Gandhi family since he got his first break from Indira Gandhi when she made him Rajya Sabha MP in 1969 and later made him minister in her cabinet in 1973.
Meanwhile on the other hand, Pranab too has a strong desire to become the PM personally and had expressed his interest to become PM openly in the past on several occasions. While he had been expecting to become PM, situations somehow didn't favor him. Accordingly Manmohan Singh was given the opportunity and Pranab had to settle with Finance Minister. Further Pranab was seen as 'No. 2' in Manmohan's government until he became India's 13th President in 2012.
Presently speculations are rife that Pranab had played role behind Mamata
and KCR's meet. Moreover it is also said Pranab had conducted talks with BJD
chief and Orissa CM Naveen Patnaik. Further, Pranab also maintains close
relation with ex PM and JD(S) supreme Deve Gowda along with BJP's senior leader
Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP According to sources it was stated that Pawan Kalyan to attend the famous Roti Festival (Rottela Panduga) at Bara Shaheed Dargah in Nellore. Meanwhile the festival is an annual roti-sharing and wish-making festival that is believed to fulfil wishes and also called as Rotiyaan ki eid, the festival marks the sharing of Rotis among the devotees.
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process