As the superstar Rajinikanth has said today that the Thoothukudi protests against Sterlite turned violent because of anti social elements, a question has arisen Asking if the 13 people who were killed were anti social elements. On 22 May, the 100th day of Sterlite ban protests, cops turned the protest into a violent one, and 13 innocent civilians were shot dead.
More than 100 civilians injured are getting treatment in hospitals. Today, actor Rajinikanth had been to Thoothukudi to visit the injured and families of the deceased, and he had spoken controversial statements. He had spoken on anti social elements creating violence and had not even condemned the act of cops.
Just like BJP and ADMK, even Rajinikanth
has spoken of anti social elements, making him no different. Rajini
never spoke with clarity regarding the anti social elements. He had also said
that Tamilnadu will become a graveyard if protests happen for everything,
adding that even Jallikattu protests were spoiled by Anti social elements. His
views are completely confusing, making it a big question on how good will Rajinikanth
be as a politician.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam