As the superstar Rajinikanth has said today that the Thoothukudi protests against Sterlite turned violent because of anti social elements, a question has arisen Asking if the 13 people who were killed were anti social elements. On 22 May, the 100th day of Sterlite ban protests, cops turned the protest into a violent one, and 13 innocent civilians were shot dead.
More than 100 civilians injured are getting treatment in hospitals. Today, actor Rajinikanth had been to Thoothukudi to visit the injured and families of the deceased, and he had spoken controversial statements. He had spoken on anti social elements creating violence and had not even condemned the act of cops.
Just like BJP and ADMK, even Rajinikanth
has spoken of anti social elements, making him no different. Rajini
never spoke with clarity regarding the anti social elements. He had also said
that Tamilnadu will become a graveyard if protests happen for everything,
adding that even Jallikattu protests were spoiled by Anti social elements. His
views are completely confusing, making it a big question on how good will Rajinikanth
be as a politician.
Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport As per report officials at the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) explained that passengers who opt for a web check-in will be able to drop their bags without waiting in long queues and head directly to the boarding gate. A source at the airport told “The passenger needs to go to these machines placed at the counters of the specific airline and place the check-in luggage on the conveyor belt near the counter.
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!