After superstar Rajinikanth's statements against Karnataka and the sentiments of Karnataka residents the Karnataka film chamber had banned the release of Kaala in Karnataka.
Actor Vishal, the secretary of Tamil film actors association has said that Rajinikanth had just used his right to freedom of speech and had said his opinion regarding Cauvery management issue, and that cannot be the reason for stopping the release of Kaala in Karnataka.
It must be noted that Karnataka had
been always an important hunting ground for Tamil films as they release widely
and earn huge, even more than native Kannada movies, and now with Kaala,
releasing on June 7, banned in Karnataka, it will be a huge blow for superstar
Rajinikanth. In 2008 also Rajini faced same situation during kuselan release,
as he had said that those in Karnataka must be kicked, following which he had apologized
and the movie released in Karnataka. Let's see if Rajinikanth will seek an
apology this time for Kaala.
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!