After superstar Rajinikanth's statements against Karnataka and the sentiments of Karnataka residents the Karnataka film chamber had banned the release of Kaala in Karnataka.
Actor Vishal, the secretary of Tamil film actors association has said that Rajinikanth had just used his right to freedom of speech and had said his opinion regarding Cauvery management issue, and that cannot be the reason for stopping the release of Kaala in Karnataka.
It must be noted that Karnataka had
been always an important hunting ground for Tamil films as they release widely
and earn huge, even more than native Kannada movies, and now with Kaala,
releasing on June 7, banned in Karnataka, it will be a huge blow for superstar
Rajinikanth. In 2008 also Rajini faced same situation during kuselan release,
as he had said that those in Karnataka must be kicked, following which he had apologized
and the movie released in Karnataka. Let's see if Rajinikanth will seek an
apology this time for Kaala.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?