According to sources AP CM Chandrababu Naidu said a caste or a community or a religion or a region is not their priority, the State is their priority. Andhra Pradesh is his only priority and political parties who want to divide basis on caste, creed, religion or region won't benefit any one. Meanwhile if anyone wants to gain political mileage out of caste or religion or region, the society will suffer and it’s high time we should raise awareness among people against castes or religions.
Moreover in 2019, people will teach a strong lesson to BJP and its allies parties (refers to Janasena and YSRCP). Furthermore Pawan has repeatedly claiming that TDP had won because of him and there is no truth in it. Only after we quit NDA and separated from BJP, Pawan started attacking us and people are watching all this, where there is a big conspiracy hatched from Delhi and they (Pawan, Jagan) are its players.
Moreover in the last 4 years, regional parties have
become stronger. National parties have become weaker, where BJP has lost its
sheen and it cannot win in 2019. Modi has cheated people of the country. He
betrayed Andhra Pradesh, even to build a house, it takes 3 to 4 years. When I'm
building a state from scratch, instead of supporting, many are creating hurdles
and hatching conspiracies against us and TDP retaliated all those.
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!