According to sources AP CM Chandrababu Naidu said a caste or a community or a religion or a region is not their priority, the State is their priority. Andhra Pradesh is his only priority and political parties who want to divide basis on caste, creed, religion or region won't benefit any one. Meanwhile if anyone wants to gain political mileage out of caste or religion or region, the society will suffer and it’s high time we should raise awareness among people against castes or religions.
Moreover in 2019, people will teach a strong lesson to BJP and its allies parties (refers to Janasena and YSRCP). Furthermore Pawan has repeatedly claiming that TDP had won because of him and there is no truth in it. Only after we quit NDA and separated from BJP, Pawan started attacking us and people are watching all this, where there is a big conspiracy hatched from Delhi and they (Pawan, Jagan) are its players.
Moreover in the last 4 years, regional parties have
become stronger. National parties have become weaker, where BJP has lost its
sheen and it cannot win in 2019. Modi has cheated people of the country. He
betrayed Andhra Pradesh, even to build a house, it takes 3 to 4 years. When I'm
building a state from scratch, instead of supporting, many are creating hurdles
and hatching conspiracies against us and TDP retaliated all those.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!