According to sources KCR's brainchild initiative, 'Rythu Bandhu Pathakam', has become an instant hit among farmers of Telangana. Mwanwhile the scheme is primarily aimed at land owning (not tenants) farmers, under the 'Rythu Bandhu' scheme, an Agricultural Investment Support Scheme, all the land owning farmers get Rs 4000 per acre along with renewed passbook.
Accordingly the government is providing 58.33 lakh farmers, Rs 4000 per acre per season to support the farm investment, twice a year, for rabi and kharif seasons. As per report this is a first direct farmer investment support scheme in India, wherein the cash is paid directly. Furthermore based on the measurement of land, the officials of Telangana state have already prepared cheques in the names of land owning farmers.
Moreover KCR has praised Agricultural Minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy and
described him as "Lakshmi Putrudu". He said "Ever since he took
over as Agricultural Minister, state government is taking several welfare
schemes of farmers. Agriculture in Telangana is progressing”.
Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter Los Angeles sources stated that President Donald Trump likely had a free speech right to make a Twitter comment disputing allegations by adult film actress Stormy Daniels, a federal judge said on Monday, indicating he was inclined to dismiss her defamation lawsuit against Trump. Meanwhile Daniels, whose real name
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!