According to sources KCR's brainchild initiative, 'Rythu Bandhu Pathakam', has become an instant hit among farmers of Telangana. Mwanwhile the scheme is primarily aimed at land owning (not tenants) farmers, under the 'Rythu Bandhu' scheme, an Agricultural Investment Support Scheme, all the land owning farmers get Rs 4000 per acre along with renewed passbook.
Accordingly the government is providing 58.33 lakh farmers, Rs 4000 per acre per season to support the farm investment, twice a year, for rabi and kharif seasons. As per report this is a first direct farmer investment support scheme in India, wherein the cash is paid directly. Furthermore based on the measurement of land, the officials of Telangana state have already prepared cheques in the names of land owning farmers.
Moreover KCR has praised Agricultural Minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy and
described him as "Lakshmi Putrudu". He said "Ever since he took
over as Agricultural Minister, state government is taking several welfare
schemes of farmers. Agriculture in Telangana is progressing”.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai