According to sources KCR's brainchild initiative, 'Rythu Bandhu Pathakam', has become an instant hit among farmers of Telangana. Mwanwhile the scheme is primarily aimed at land owning (not tenants) farmers, under the 'Rythu Bandhu' scheme, an Agricultural Investment Support Scheme, all the land owning farmers get Rs 4000 per acre along with renewed passbook.
Accordingly the government is providing 58.33 lakh farmers, Rs 4000 per acre per season to support the farm investment, twice a year, for rabi and kharif seasons. As per report this is a first direct farmer investment support scheme in India, wherein the cash is paid directly. Furthermore based on the measurement of land, the officials of Telangana state have already prepared cheques in the names of land owning farmers.
Moreover KCR has praised Agricultural Minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy and
described him as "Lakshmi Putrudu". He said "Ever since he took
over as Agricultural Minister, state government is taking several welfare
schemes of farmers. Agriculture in Telangana is progressing”.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?