Schools in Telangana which were earlier supposed to reopen on June 1 will now begin the new academic year from June 11 due to the heat wave conditions across the state. The date was postponed and a decision to this effect was taken by the Telangana State Recognized School Managements Association (TSRMA) on Wednesday. The General Secretary of TSRMA has submitted a report to state education minister Kadiyam Srihari. However, all the 13,000 private state-run schools in the state will adhere to this circular.
Earlier, the Telangana school education department had decided to open the schools on June 1 so as to involve the students in the celebrations of Telangana formation day on June 2. It was also learnt that the schools were also instructed to conduct half day classes from June 4 to June 8 i.e from 7 am- 11 am due to the intense heat wave conditions in the state.
As the date of school reopen was postponed, the
school management has decided to compensate the loss by conducting classes on
second Saturdays. They have also decided to reduce the number of holidays
during Dasara and Sankranti.
TN govt against Gaja! The remedial measures and precautionary activities done by the Tamilnadu government have received instant appreciation and praises from people all over the state. Due to the instant action and swift measures taken by the government lots of lives have been saved, and after the Gaja cyclone attack, now rescue mission is in progress,. Gaja cyclone had crossed the sea yesterday morning at Vedaranyam between Cuddalore and Pamban
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!