Previously there have been reports of ex CBI Joint Director Lakshmi Narayana's political entry. Meanwhile the news of sincere police officer from Andhra Pradesh's Srisailam, who investigated high-profile cases such Obulapuram Mining Corporation Scandal, Emaar Properties, Satyam Scandal and Jagan's Disproportionate Assets, has raised many eyeballs. Accordingly Lakshmi Narayana had quit his job of Additional DGP of Maharashtra voluntarily to serve people, reports have it that he would float his own political party.
Furthermore amidst this, VV Lakshminarayan's fresh comments during his visit to Nellore are gaining significance. Meanwhile when interacting with local people in Nellore district, Lakshminarayana has finally ended his silence and stated his political future course of action. Moreover he said he would take to CM's notice and said he would take his future action depending on CM's response and action.
Further he indicated that he would take CM's side
provided he responds and takes actions as per his report or else he indicated
that he may go against the ruling TDP government. As per report presently speculations
are going on that Lakshminarayana would join or support Pawan's Janasena or he
would join or support BJP.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open