Previously there have been reports of ex CBI Joint Director Lakshmi Narayana's political entry. Meanwhile the news of sincere police officer from Andhra Pradesh's Srisailam, who investigated high-profile cases such Obulapuram Mining Corporation Scandal, Emaar Properties, Satyam Scandal and Jagan's Disproportionate Assets, has raised many eyeballs. Accordingly Lakshmi Narayana had quit his job of Additional DGP of Maharashtra voluntarily to serve people, reports have it that he would float his own political party.
Furthermore amidst this, VV Lakshminarayan's fresh comments during his visit to Nellore are gaining significance. Meanwhile when interacting with local people in Nellore district, Lakshminarayana has finally ended his silence and stated his political future course of action. Moreover he said he would take to CM's notice and said he would take his future action depending on CM's response and action.
Further he indicated that he would take CM's side
provided he responds and takes actions as per his report or else he indicated
that he may go against the ruling TDP government. As per report presently speculations
are going on that Lakshminarayana would join or support Pawan's Janasena or he
would join or support BJP.
Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi According to sources seasoned politician Chandrababu Naidu whenever he gets an opportunity, he is cornering Modi on issues rather than indulging in personal diatribe. Meanwhile the other day, Naidu has cracked some brilliant satires on Modi's tall claims during the latter's foreign tours. Furthermore Naidu said he was delighted to see Modi's statement on Fintech at Singapore. Naidu said "Where
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name