Accordingly days after launching a Swadesh Samriddhi SIM card, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev’s next big bet is a new messaging app to take on WhatsApp. Which is presently available on Google Play Store, Patanjali has launched a new messaging app ‘Kimbho’ with the tagline ‘Ab Bharat Bolega’.
Meanwhile according to Patanjali’s spokesperson SK Tijariwala, this is the country’s own ‘swadeshi’ messaging platform, which will give WhatsApp competition. Moreover he took to Twitter to announce the launch (in Hindi) saying, "Now Bharat will speak. Furthermore after launching sim cards, baba Ramdev has launched a new messaging application called Kimbho. Now Whats App will be given a competition. Our own Swadeshi Messaging platform. Download it directly from Google Play store."
As per report Patanjali partnered with BSNL to launch ‘Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM
cards’. Meanwhile the sim cards, which are currently available only to
employees and office bearers of the company offer unlimited calls across the
country, 2GB data pack and 100 SMSs for a recharge of just Rs 144 and currently
there are also recharge offers for Rs. 792, and Rs. 1,584. While the benefits
remain the same, the validity periods are longer. Hence the Rs. 792 is valid
for 180 days, while the Rs 1,584 plan has a validity period of 365 days.
According to reports, the Rs 144 plan is available across India except in
Mumbai and Delhi circles. Further the holders of the sim will also get discount
of 10 per cent on Patanjali products.
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver