Accordingly days after launching a Swadesh Samriddhi SIM card, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev’s next big bet is a new messaging app to take on WhatsApp. Which is presently available on Google Play Store, Patanjali has launched a new messaging app ‘Kimbho’ with the tagline ‘Ab Bharat Bolega’.
Meanwhile according to Patanjali’s spokesperson SK Tijariwala, this is the country’s own ‘swadeshi’ messaging platform, which will give WhatsApp competition. Moreover he took to Twitter to announce the launch (in Hindi) saying, "Now Bharat will speak. Furthermore after launching sim cards, baba Ramdev has launched a new messaging application called Kimbho. Now Whats App will be given a competition. Our own Swadeshi Messaging platform. Download it directly from Google Play store."
As per report Patanjali partnered with BSNL to launch ‘Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM
cards’. Meanwhile the sim cards, which are currently available only to
employees and office bearers of the company offer unlimited calls across the
country, 2GB data pack and 100 SMSs for a recharge of just Rs 144 and currently
there are also recharge offers for Rs. 792, and Rs. 1,584. While the benefits
remain the same, the validity periods are longer. Hence the Rs. 792 is valid
for 180 days, while the Rs 1,584 plan has a validity period of 365 days.
According to reports, the Rs 144 plan is available across India except in
Mumbai and Delhi circles. Further the holders of the sim will also get discount
of 10 per cent on Patanjali products.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018