Post the formation of government in the centre by PM Narendra Modi lead Bharatiya Janata party, of the 27 constituency by elections, BJP has won only 5 elections. Today, the by election results of 4 Lok Sabha constituencies were announced.
Of this, in Bandra, NCP had won, in Nagaland NDP, and Uttar Pradesh's kairana, RLD has won, while BJP had won only in Maharashtra's Balhar. In these by elections, BJP has only lost seats and hasn't won anything new. After the formation of central government in 2014, BJP had won 2 by elections, and in 2015 they won 2 seats, while in 2016 and 2017 they didn't win any by election and after a long time today they had a single win today.
This has been an evidence of BJP's
declining power and supremacy. The Lok Sabha strength of BJP has decreased from
283 to 272, and with today's win it is 273 now. With 543 Lok Sabha seats and
majority being 273, with today's win only they've maintained majority.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open