Post the formation of government in the centre by PM Narendra Modi lead Bharatiya Janata party, of the 27 constituency by elections, BJP has won only 5 elections. Today, the by election results of 4 Lok Sabha constituencies were announced.
Of this, in Bandra, NCP had won, in Nagaland NDP, and Uttar Pradesh's kairana, RLD has won, while BJP had won only in Maharashtra's Balhar. In these by elections, BJP has only lost seats and hasn't won anything new. After the formation of central government in 2014, BJP had won 2 by elections, and in 2015 they won 2 seats, while in 2016 and 2017 they didn't win any by election and after a long time today they had a single win today.
This has been an evidence of BJP's
declining power and supremacy. The Lok Sabha strength of BJP has decreased from
283 to 272, and with today's win it is 273 now. With 543 Lok Sabha seats and
majority being 273, with today's win only they've maintained majority.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections