Citing the biased approach of government towards farmers, the Maharashtra based farmers association has called for a nationwide strike and protests by farmers all over India from tomorrow, for a time span of 10 days.
The continuous and increasing suicides of farmers, the bad agricultural policy of central government, and the plans of central government to transfer Farming and agriculture to foreign based corporate giants, has made the agricultural organizations in Maharashtra get angered and they have sent notices to farmers associations existing in all states of India to participate in the protest.
As the protest has been planned
to be held From June 1 - June 10, it has been anticipated that the people
of Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh will have to face scarcity of
vegetables, fruits and grains. Bharatiya Kisan association has said that in the
past 4 years, more than 20000 farmers have committed suicides and that 2015-17
has been one of the worst ever phases for farmers due to the government.
Demanding the loans for farmers and the offering of 8000 per acre supporting
fund for farmers and many other demands, the farmers are set to start the
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018