Citing the biased approach of government towards farmers, the Maharashtra based farmers association has called for a nationwide strike and protests by farmers all over India from tomorrow, for a time span of 10 days.
The continuous and increasing suicides of farmers, the bad agricultural policy of central government, and the plans of central government to transfer Farming and agriculture to foreign based corporate giants, has made the agricultural organizations in Maharashtra get angered and they have sent notices to farmers associations existing in all states of India to participate in the protest.
As the protest has been planned
to be held From June 1 - June 10, it has been anticipated that the people
of Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh will have to face scarcity of
vegetables, fruits and grains. Bharatiya Kisan association has said that in the
past 4 years, more than 20000 farmers have committed suicides and that 2015-17
has been one of the worst ever phases for farmers due to the government.
Demanding the loans for farmers and the offering of 8000 per acre supporting
fund for farmers and many other demands, the farmers are set to start the
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu