Congress president Rahul Gandhi has trolled Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, terming his act of reducing the prices of petrol and diesel by 1 paise, as a very childish act. The prices of petrol and diesel had been kept untouched for a particular period of time during the Karnataka Assembly elections.
However post the announcement of Karnataka election results, the prices of petrol and diesel have been on a constant increase everyday by an average of 20 to 30 paise. While the increase in prices of petrol and diesel were attributed to price rise of crude oil in the international market, the increase in price of petrol and diesel to Rs 70 and RS 80 per liter has sent shockwaves among people of India.
Economists have advised that without
a decrease in the price of fuels there will be a huge economic impact and
losses. In such a situation, it was initially said yesterday that petrol will
have a price reduction of 56 paise and Diesel will have price reduction of 60
paise per liter. However Indian Oil Corporation took back its statement saying
it was a calculation mistake, saying that there will be a 1 paise reduction in
price. In response to this, Congress president Rahul Gandhi has tweeted to
prime minister Narendra Modi that this 1 paise reduction is not going to help Indian
common public in any ways, and adding that this was not the right response to
Rahul's fuel challenge he posted last week, saying that this move is a childish
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code