Congress president Rahul Gandhi has trolled Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, terming his act of reducing the prices of petrol and diesel by 1 paise, as a very childish act. The prices of petrol and diesel had been kept untouched for a particular period of time during the Karnataka Assembly elections.
However post the announcement of Karnataka election results, the prices of petrol and diesel have been on a constant increase everyday by an average of 20 to 30 paise. While the increase in prices of petrol and diesel were attributed to price rise of crude oil in the international market, the increase in price of petrol and diesel to Rs 70 and RS 80 per liter has sent shockwaves among people of India.
Economists have advised that without
a decrease in the price of fuels there will be a huge economic impact and
losses. In such a situation, it was initially said yesterday that petrol will
have a price reduction of 56 paise and Diesel will have price reduction of 60
paise per liter. However Indian Oil Corporation took back its statement saying
it was a calculation mistake, saying that there will be a 1 paise reduction in
price. In response to this, Congress president Rahul Gandhi has tweeted to
prime minister Narendra Modi that this 1 paise reduction is not going to help Indian
common public in any ways, and adding that this was not the right response to
Rahul's fuel challenge he posted last week, saying that this move is a childish
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open