Accordingly to help people find local answers in their neighborhood, Google India on Thursday announced the beta launch of a new app called "Neighborly" in the country. Google India tweeted that "The beta version is available today in Mumbai. Meanwhile if you are in a different city, join the wait list".
Josh Woodward, Group Product Manager on Google's Next Billion Users team, said in a statement "With 'Neighborly', we are finding new ways to move forward on Google's mission to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful". Moreover as per report the app will help users answer queries like 'find out which is the safest park for his kids in an area' or 'any affordable Maths private tuition available near him'.
Furthermore "In big cities across India, it's
getting harder to get good answers to these questions because cities keep
changing, including the people who live there," read the app's description
on its website. Woodward said "In their research, they have found that
most of life happens within a 1km radius of where you live, so they wanted to
create a new experience for neighbors to benefit from the collective knowledge
inside their neighborhoods. And, when that happens, they hope neighborhoods
everywhere will start to feel even more neighborly".
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India