Recently the whole of India got shocked the way Tamilnadu government and police have handled the Sterlite protesters in Thoothukudi where snipers have shot dead 13 men. Meanwhile when meeting the kin of those dead protesters, Rajini has, in fact, demanded that Sterlite Company should not go to court to scrape the order of Tamilnadu government that ordered the closure of the company.
Rajini said while sharing his thoughts with media that "Actually some anti-social elements have joined the protests and attacked the men in uniform. Meanwhile in retaliation, they have fired, resulting in the deaths and you should not first of all hit people in uniform. If people go on protest like this for everything, then Tamilnadu will become a graveyard. They should go to courts to get justice". Furthermore immediately after this speech, people got divided, with some blasting Rajini for his immature speeches when it could be clearly seen that police are torturing innocents on the roads no matter if they protest or not.
Even though some are supporting the Superstar, many
people who are injured during the protests are not happy with Rajini's
words. Accordingly Rajini is neither CM nor a police boss to know those
anti-social elements are involved in protests as Intelligence report on the
fateful events will not be shared with him. Further even though if Rajini's
advice is correct that people should go to courts than protesting, he should
learn to reflect the mind and heart of the affected, rather just talking laws
Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project? Accordingly Jana Sena party president Pawan Kalyan has started the second phase of his ‘Praja Porata Yatra’ in Eluru of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. Previously in May, Pawan had toured in the interior parts of Srikakulam district and moreover in the yatra this time, Pawan is reaching out to people across West Godavari district in as many as seven assembly constituencies.
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week