Recently the whole of India got shocked the way Tamilnadu government and police have handled the Sterlite protesters in Thoothukudi where snipers have shot dead 13 men. Meanwhile when meeting the kin of those dead protesters, Rajini has, in fact, demanded that Sterlite Company should not go to court to scrape the order of Tamilnadu government that ordered the closure of the company.
Rajini said while sharing his thoughts with media that "Actually some anti-social elements have joined the protests and attacked the men in uniform. Meanwhile in retaliation, they have fired, resulting in the deaths and you should not first of all hit people in uniform. If people go on protest like this for everything, then Tamilnadu will become a graveyard. They should go to courts to get justice". Furthermore immediately after this speech, people got divided, with some blasting Rajini for his immature speeches when it could be clearly seen that police are torturing innocents on the roads no matter if they protest or not.
Even though some are supporting the Superstar, many
people who are injured during the protests are not happy with Rajini's
words. Accordingly Rajini is neither CM nor a police boss to know those
anti-social elements are involved in protests as Intelligence report on the
fateful events will not be shared with him. Further even though if Rajini's
advice is correct that people should go to courts than protesting, he should
learn to reflect the mind and heart of the affected, rather just talking laws
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India