Recently the whole of India got shocked the way Tamilnadu government and police have handled the Sterlite protesters in Thoothukudi where snipers have shot dead 13 men. Meanwhile when meeting the kin of those dead protesters, Rajini has, in fact, demanded that Sterlite Company should not go to court to scrape the order of Tamilnadu government that ordered the closure of the company.
Rajini said while sharing his thoughts with media that "Actually some anti-social elements have joined the protests and attacked the men in uniform. Meanwhile in retaliation, they have fired, resulting in the deaths and you should not first of all hit people in uniform. If people go on protest like this for everything, then Tamilnadu will become a graveyard. They should go to courts to get justice". Furthermore immediately after this speech, people got divided, with some blasting Rajini for his immature speeches when it could be clearly seen that police are torturing innocents on the roads no matter if they protest or not.
Even though some are supporting the Superstar, many
people who are injured during the protests are not happy with Rajini's
words. Accordingly Rajini is neither CM nor a police boss to know those
anti-social elements are involved in protests as Intelligence report on the
fateful events will not be shared with him. Further even though if Rajini's
advice is correct that people should go to courts than protesting, he should
learn to reflect the mind and heart of the affected, rather just talking laws
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth