Mumbai sources made a statement that according to sources ICICI Bank Ltd said on Wednesday it will institute an inquiry into the allegations raised by an anonymous whistle blower against Chief Executive Chanda Kochhar. Chanda Kochhar had rendered in numerous operations for the service of the bank and her accomplishments are been wondered by many people of the country.
Accordingly ICICI, country's third biggest lender by assets, said the probe, headed by an independent person, would examine allegations that the chief executive did not adhere to provisions relating to the bank's code of conduct and whether her actions involved "conflict of interest".
Presently the bank is battling allegations that Kochhar allegedly favored
Videocon Group in its lending practices. Videocon's founders had an investment
in a renewable energy company founded by Kochhar's husband. Moreover as per
report the bank has backed Kochhar, calling the rumors "malicious and unfounded".
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!