According to sources the by-poll 2018 result has put the BJP under 272 figure, i.e. half-way mark in Parliament and this is a very crucial development in the prevailing political conditions. Meanwhile BJP along with its NDA allies has the required number today, but the Saffron party cannot survive either on its own or anyone of its friends switch sides when a No Confidence Motion is moved.
Furthermore even among BJP, 8 to 10 MPs are openly expressing their agony against the party and are ready for a revolt if any such crisis really arises. Moreover one has to notice that all this is taking place after TDP, main ally of NDA, walked out of it predicting BJP's sharp downfall and its failure to fulfill its promises. Moreover the political analysts, commentators and senior politicians cutting across states are expressing that two 'A's as the main reason Arrogance and Attitude.
Accordingly the 'arrogance' of BJP leaders and their over-confidence on
their electoral prospects said to have affected their result. Recently BJP
lost many of its friends like Chandrababu Naidu, Shiv Sena and is on the verge
of losing more. Furthermore in South, BJP has no sway as it lost Karnataka
general election, its strategies did not work in Tamilnadu's RK Nagar
by-election. Hence the situation could be much worse in Andhra Pradesh and
Telangana as well.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018