According to sources the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has released notification for police jobs. Accordingly the Telangana government is on a massive job recruitment drive in the police department ahead of the state formation day. Meanwhile a total number of 18,428 vacancies in various cadres were been announced by the government on Thursday. Moreover the announcement brought a huge relief to the unemployed in the state who are waiting for the notification.
Furthermore in this regard, the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has issued four notifications for filling the vacant posts in several wings of police department. The vacant posts include Sub-Inspectors, ASIs, Deputy Jailors, Warders, Station Fire Officers and Constables. Moreover the applications for the posts are invited through online mode from June 9 to June 30 as prescribed in the notification. Candidates can check the site of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board i.e, www.tslprb.in for the detailed information regarding the syllabus, district wise vacancies and procedure for the recruitment.
Further when speaking on the mass job
recruitment, Additional DGP Jitender said that the vacancies have been created
in the state in order to provide effective patrolling across the state.
Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana? Reportedly congratulating KCR garu for winning the Assembly elections in Telangana,” said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in a tweet on Tuesday afternoon as it became clear that his nemesis K Chandrasekhar Rao was not just set for a comeback, but a sweeping victory in the Telangana polls.
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!