According to sources the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has released notification for police jobs. Accordingly the Telangana government is on a massive job recruitment drive in the police department ahead of the state formation day. Meanwhile a total number of 18,428 vacancies in various cadres were been announced by the government on Thursday. Moreover the announcement brought a huge relief to the unemployed in the state who are waiting for the notification.
Furthermore in this regard, the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has issued four notifications for filling the vacant posts in several wings of police department. The vacant posts include Sub-Inspectors, ASIs, Deputy Jailors, Warders, Station Fire Officers and Constables. Moreover the applications for the posts are invited through online mode from June 9 to June 30 as prescribed in the notification. Candidates can check the site of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board i.e, www.tslprb.in for the detailed information regarding the syllabus, district wise vacancies and procedure for the recruitment.
Further when speaking on the mass job
recruitment, Additional DGP Jitender said that the vacancies have been created
in the state in order to provide effective patrolling across the state.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!