A message application Kimbho, which was launched by the Patanjali groups as a replacement and a competition to WhatsApp, has vanished from Google plays tore. Ever since it was launched in Google play store yesterday, in 3 hours, the Kimbho app was downloaded by 1.5 lakhs users.
However within hours of downloading of the app by numerous people, data experts had started giving precautions that the data shared via Kimbho app would not be safe, and that there are probabilities of the data getting shared externally. This was because, Kimbho was an exact replica of a previous malicious app named Bolo which was taken down.
Even the OTP message received
by users who had downloaded Kimbho app from play store could see the word Bolo
in the message. It was evident that the makers of Kimbho had copied Bolo
totally. Within hours of the new, Kimbho app was taken down from play store,
following which the Kimbho team have said that they will come up with a new
version of Kimbho soon.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth