A message application Kimbho, which was launched by the Patanjali groups as a replacement and a competition to WhatsApp, has vanished from Google plays tore. Ever since it was launched in Google play store yesterday, in 3 hours, the Kimbho app was downloaded by 1.5 lakhs users.
However within hours of downloading of the app by numerous people, data experts had started giving precautions that the data shared via Kimbho app would not be safe, and that there are probabilities of the data getting shared externally. This was because, Kimbho was an exact replica of a previous malicious app named Bolo which was taken down.
Even the OTP message received
by users who had downloaded Kimbho app from play store could see the word Bolo
in the message. It was evident that the makers of Kimbho had copied Bolo
totally. Within hours of the new, Kimbho app was taken down from play store,
following which the Kimbho team have said that they will come up with a new
version of Kimbho soon.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?