A message application Kimbho, which was launched by the Patanjali groups as a replacement and a competition to WhatsApp, has vanished from Google plays tore. Ever since it was launched in Google play store yesterday, in 3 hours, the Kimbho app was downloaded by 1.5 lakhs users.
However within hours of downloading of the app by numerous people, data experts had started giving precautions that the data shared via Kimbho app would not be safe, and that there are probabilities of the data getting shared externally. This was because, Kimbho was an exact replica of a previous malicious app named Bolo which was taken down.
Even the OTP message received
by users who had downloaded Kimbho app from play store could see the word Bolo
in the message. It was evident that the makers of Kimbho had copied Bolo
totally. Within hours of the new, Kimbho app was taken down from play store,
following which the Kimbho team have said that they will come up with a new
version of Kimbho soon.
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver