Though the Tamilnadu government had issued government orders to seal and close Sterlite copper factory permanently, the families of those who lost their lives in the shootouts, and those injured, are still fuming in anger. Several political outfits have voiced that the reason behind all this chaos and trouble is the TN Pollution control board, which had earlier approved the functioning of the factory.
On 22 May, the 100th day of the protest against Sterlite, 13 innocent civilians were killed by the policemen. Following this, the Kongunaadu people's national party leader ER.Eswaran has given a statement. He has said that it has become a habit to blame the ruling party, the opposition party, the protesters, cops and anti social elements to be behind the violence.
However, the main culprits here happen to be the pollution control board which had failed to monitor the treatment of industrial wastes and the let out of the wastes properly before giving prior permission. He added that a commission must be formed to inquire if the Pollution control board members did their duties properly, and that it is because of the careless and bribe filled nature of government departments that people are impacted by skin diseases, respiratory problems and cancers through the industries allowed by them.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing