Two days back, when superstar Rajinikanth had been to Thoothukudi to meet and offer condolences and moral support to the victims of the Sterlite protest shootouts, a youngster named Santhosh Raj had questioned Rajini Who are you, and the video had gone viral. There were angered reactions from Rajini fan groups who were questioning why he had not asked the same question to the MPs and MLAs, and was asking a commoner like Rajinikanth.
There were also several groups that linked Santhosh Raj with Dhileepan Mahendran, who was known to have burnt the national flag, and were a part of a controversy, ultimately branding Santhosh as an anti social element. Several others took pride of Santhosh's question as to why it took 100 days for Rajini to come to Thoothukudi, terming it as a bold question by the son of the soil. With such mixed reactions all over, Santhosh has himself opened up on the issue.
Santhosh had said that while others
needed political positions to display power, Rajini was someone who had powers
even without political backdrop, and that he must have come before 100 days
itself. Santhosh added that had Rajini come earlier the protest could have
strengthened, and this was what he had conveyed when Rajini came, and not as
misinterpreted by several media. The video of Santhosh giving this
clarification went viral, as Rajini Makkal Mandram, Secretary Raju Mahalingam
had shared it on Twitter. In another incident, Santhosh's mother had confronted
Minister Kadambur Raju as well.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7