As per report raising his strong pitch against Narendra Modi, Chandrababu Naidu has asked media and people at a conference, "Have you even got a single paisa benefit from Narendra Modi? No one received any benefit from him right? Meanwhile in return, everyone has to stand in long queues to withdraw their own money."
Accordingly Chandrababu rebuked YS Jagan Mohan Reddy without taking his name. Meanwhile Naidu said he (Jagan) is walking on the road laid by him and the streetlights put by his government. "He has lost and didn't know what to criticize and further thinks he lost aware of what is he speaking. He is saying everything free. He says he would give money to people for free. Money doesn't come free. One can earn with a lot of hard work."
Furthermore Naidu said Jagan is following the footsteps of Modi by
cheating with words without any actions. He also hinted that no one would trust
Jagan's 'false' promises and 'freebies'. Moreover Chandrababu said he was
cheated by Modi's words. Naidu concluded "Everyone was fooled, cheated by
Modi's words. Isn't it? Even he got cheated by his words. How beautifully he
had talked. Today, there is no match to his actions". Chandrababu has
unleashed a no-holds barrier attack on Modi for sure.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees