Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump confirmed that his Singapore Summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un would take place on June 12, and said it would begin the process of denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. Meanwhile the Trump's announcement came at the end of a nearly 80 minute meeting in the Oval Office of the White House with North Korean envoy Kim Yong Chol.
Trump said "The meeting went very well and the meeting will be on June 12th in Singapore. It went very well. It's really a get to know you kind of a situation," Trump said at an impromptu press conference with the White House pool soon after the North Korean envoy left. Accordingly Kim Yong Chol arrived in Washington DC after two days of talks with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in New York.
Furthermore Trump acknowledged that denuclearization of the Korean
Peninsula was going to be a long process. "He thinks it will be a process
and he never said it goes in one meeting. But the relationships are building,
and that's a very positive thing”.
HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan' According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy would meet the public at his home office in the city centre only once in a month, instead every week. An official said on Thursday "Doctors have advised him to meet people once a month”. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy, 58, who underwent
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees