Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump confirmed that his Singapore Summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un would take place on June 12, and said it would begin the process of denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. Meanwhile the Trump's announcement came at the end of a nearly 80 minute meeting in the Oval Office of the White House with North Korean envoy Kim Yong Chol.
Trump said "The meeting went very well and the meeting will be on June 12th in Singapore. It went very well. It's really a get to know you kind of a situation," Trump said at an impromptu press conference with the White House pool soon after the North Korean envoy left. Accordingly Kim Yong Chol arrived in Washington DC after two days of talks with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in New York.
Furthermore Trump acknowledged that denuclearization of the Korean
Peninsula was going to be a long process. "He thinks it will be a process
and he never said it goes in one meeting. But the relationships are building,
and that's a very positive thing”.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!