According to sources huge controversy has broke out after AP CM Chandrababu Naidu accused Union Government of spending a staggering 44,000 Crore funds on the development of Dholera City. Meanwhile Naidu alleged Centre for being biased towards Gujarat and betraying Andhra Pradesh that was formed without capital city after a forced bifurcation. Moreover although Amit Shah has denied and claimed that Gujarat state government is building the city with its own funds, the reality proves otherwise.
As per report Gujarat State Government's official statement and paper advertisements too proved that Centre's funds for Dholera city. Further a huge 17,000 Crore funds have been allotted to Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor by the Centre whereas not a single rupee till date is allotted to Chennai-Visakhapatnam Industrial Corridor and Chennai-Bangalore Industrial Corridor.
Meanwhile Dholera which is one of the 8 Smart Investment Regions under
DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor), a 3000 Crore has been allotted
initially for Dholera under, the Centre has already released 1293 Crore.
Furthermore on the contrary, the Gujarat state government stated that Dholera
smart city would be operational by 2019. Moreover a four way line that was
promised from Anantapur to Amaravati was shelved but a whopping 10-way express
highway is being laid at blitzkrieg pace from Ahmedabad to Dholera.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!