According to sources huge controversy has broke out after AP CM Chandrababu Naidu accused Union Government of spending a staggering 44,000 Crore funds on the development of Dholera City. Meanwhile Naidu alleged Centre for being biased towards Gujarat and betraying Andhra Pradesh that was formed without capital city after a forced bifurcation. Moreover although Amit Shah has denied and claimed that Gujarat state government is building the city with its own funds, the reality proves otherwise.
As per report Gujarat State Government's official statement and paper advertisements too proved that Centre's funds for Dholera city. Further a huge 17,000 Crore funds have been allotted to Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor by the Centre whereas not a single rupee till date is allotted to Chennai-Visakhapatnam Industrial Corridor and Chennai-Bangalore Industrial Corridor.
Meanwhile Dholera which is one of the 8 Smart Investment Regions under
DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor), a 3000 Crore has been allotted
initially for Dholera under, the Centre has already released 1293 Crore.
Furthermore on the contrary, the Gujarat state government stated that Dholera
smart city would be operational by 2019. Moreover a four way line that was
promised from Anantapur to Amaravati was shelved but a whopping 10-way express
highway is being laid at blitzkrieg pace from Ahmedabad to Dholera.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers