New Delhi sources stated that Clean India mission and internal security are among the important agendas listed for a two day conference of governors and Lt Governors beginning today at Rashtrapati Bhavan. Meanwhile this would be the 49th such conference and the second one to be presided over by President Ram Nath Kovind.
Accordingly the first conference of governors was held at Rashtrapati Bhavan in 1949. It was presided over by C Rajagopalachari, the then governor general of India and moreover the conference this year will discuss important thematic issues in various sessions. It will commence on June 4 with the inaugural address by the president.
Furthermore during this session, presentations will
be made by the vice chairman and the CEO of NITI Aayog as well as by National
Security Advisor Ajit Doval. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also address the
gathering. Further the third session will cover the theme of higher education
in state universities and skill development for employability. The governor of
Gujarat will be the convener of this session. Moreover during this session
presentations will be made by the higher education secretary and Department of
Industrial Policy and Promotion secretary.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!